Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. ~Leo Buscaglia

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

~My Birthday!!!~

  I don't like being the center of attention except for one day of the year: MY BIRTHDAY!!
I just love feeling special with all my friends around me!!! Every year, on 17th June, I feel completely on top of the world!!!
"Sometimes we miss happiness by looking too far for things nearby."
 with raluca:*
Cheeeeeeeeeeseeeeeeeeeeeee​eee!!!
Happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy​yyyyyy!!!!!!


“The reason people find it so hard to be happy is that they always see the past better than it was, the present worse than it is, and the future less resolved than it will be!” Marcel Pagnol

Under the effect of Cabernet Sauvignon:D

It was magical!!!
Love ya guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment