Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. ~Leo Buscaglia

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I love the little things


I love listening the rain striking to the window .. I love cuddling in my bed with a cup of hot chocolate and watch an old movie, read a good book or listen my favorite songs... I love seeing people happy. I love being with my family .. I love the smell of fresh rain and I love the feel of glass on bare feet.. I love late-night conversations with my friends. I love staring on the stars and dreaming of good times .. I love hugs in bed all day and I love little conversations about nothing .. I love to watch lovers holding hands..I love finding unique things in vintage stores .. I love laughing until my stomach hurts.. I love walking under cherry trees as the spring breezes blow through, spreading a sweet fragrance and the petals fall down like warm snowflakes all around.. I love these little things ‘cuz they brighten up my day..

No comments:

Post a Comment